FlexPackCon Call for Papers!
Building on a successful 2016 conference with nearly 400 attendees, over 100 presentations and more than 75 exhibitors, The Flexible Packaging Division of SPE and the Association of Industrial Metallizers, Coaters, and Laminators (AIMCAL) will again present a combined event in 2017.
A program of parallel tracks will address extrusion, coating, lamination, metallization, converting, and the performance requirements driving design for flexible packaging. Presentations are anticipated to include recent developments in machinery, materials, and packaging designs targeted to an assortment of applications from food to electronics to transportation. Issues facing consumer product companies from food preservation to supply chain security are program considerations.
SPE FlexPackCon and AIMCAL R2R 2017 conference will be held at Naples Grande Beach Resort, October 15-18, 2017 in Naples, Florida. Touted as "The Happiest and Healthiest City in America," Naples Florida has everything offered for meetings, fine dining, spa, beach getaway, golfing, and watersports, etc.
The event will begin with a series of seminars or tutorials providing in-depth overview of the technologies addressed in the event.
Abstract: May 27
Papers: July 1
Presentations: July 29
Topics will include:
- eCommerce Implications for Packaging
- Sustainability, Recycling, Bio-Based, Materials, and Biodegradability
- Nanotechnology/Nano and Micro-Layering
- Barrier Technology, Sealing and Closures, Advances in Tie Layers
- Extrusion and Extrusion Coating: New Technology & Problem Solving
- New Packaging Materials and Process Developments, Including Monitoring and Analysis
- Functional and Smart Packaging
- Anti-counterfeit, Traceability, Regulatory and Food Safety
- Brand-Owner Perspectives and Case Studies
For program and exhibition questions, please contact:
General Operating and Program Chair
SPE Exhibitors and Sponsor Chair
To submit abstract, please visit: http://www.4spe.org/flexpackcon.